Monday, February 21, 2011

What To Wear: Post-Winter to Pre-Spring

Victoria Beckham, is one of my favorite fashion icons of the NOW generation.  From literally head-to-toe, I adore her style.  Kudos to her for coming out with a serious collection for V.B., which I believe can be previewed this coming Spring 2011. 

What I LOVE about this look is that she pulled it off without trying to look over done.  It's ultra chic and very casual.  A black blazer was/is a big trend that I think will continue to see this coming spring.  It's a great, basic piece that you can throw on to virtually any attire to finish the look.  I love how VB used  pop of color with pants, the olive green works really well against her skin tone.  For the most part, it's really difficlut to wear colored bottoms if it doesn't flow with your entire outfit, which obviously she perfected!  VB's pairing of oversized ray-bans and  gold watch, gives this ensemble a sophisticated finish.  Then finally, a nude, closed toe shoe a huge trend coming this spring!